Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7 hour trip to Bremen



Hi there. I was on tour again. This time: a city-exploring-weekend in Bremen, including a visit of my good old classmate Friedel. She made me not to miss one single detail of Bremen city. So every second we had was used completely. And I got a short impression of the northern nightlife, that was a kinda extraordinary, something I haven't seen before in that manner. I really had to take care of the bottle in my hand, not because of the beer, the bottle itself was the interesting thing about it. It could happen that you loose it certainly, just because of the deposit other people want to have ... :D


The world famous river "Weser" is going through Bremen. Perfect for strolling around, if it's not raining, as it does on usual days! :)


The Böttcherstraße, very special in its appearance, built of those red bakestones, one after another.


Bremen Town Hall

No comments: