Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Festival in Soest



So finally, this is my post about the Soest road trip. Marina, Franzi and me started on a Saturday morning to go the whole way up to the marvellous little city Soest, near Dortmund. But what for? That's too easy: Just to see and experience its world-famous festival. After a perfect dinner we drifted through the narrow streets. The city was crowded, and everyone was drinking very ugly-looking shots called e.g. "bullseye". A nice atmosphere was hanging in and over the city with its bars, pubs and carnival rides. It was a weekend that was absolutely worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...


Excellent post. I learned a lot reading it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Favourite friends, when I have not asked on include anyone to help, but survival is such a diabolical thing, that
suffer with to beg for help. I'm in a very critical position, beg Your friends, escape
they can, how much can. I want be very appreciative to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 mail: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com