Search This Blog

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Following the Tour de France

This summer, a dream came true. I always wanted to climb up some mountains of the Tour de France with the racing machine. So did I, with Tobi on a 2 weeks riding adventure ...

We've been lucky with the weather all the time. The sun followed us up the hills, like on the Col des Aravis. Beautiful blue sky.

Col des Saisies, second pass on this day. I got sunburned after cycling without any protection. I didn't learn from the years before :)

French Speciality: Galettes - a savoury crepes.

The way up to the Col de la Madeleine on the hottest day of our tour. And, hehe, there are just 18 more kilometres to go ;-)

Pure wildlife. A snake, I couldn't figure it out what kind it is, right next to the street. At first I didn't even realise, not before it moved.
















No comments: